Merton Libraries will be hosting a range of free events to celebrate Family Learning Week between 11 and 17 October.
The entire family is welcome to any of the following events happening throughout the borough next week:
* 14 October, 2pm – 3pm. Activity songs and games for children under 5 years.
* 15 October, 5pm – 7pm. Computer taster session (Bookings need to be made in
advance by calling 020 8545 4040)
* 12 October, 11am – 12pm. Family quiz.
* 14 October, 10am – 12pm. Computer taster session (Bookings need to be made in advance by calling 020 8946 1136)
* 12 October, 10am – 11am. ‘Marvelous Beasts’ drop-in session with Lisa Green from the National Trust.
* 15 October, 3pm – 6pm. Experiments with everyday objects by Merton Scientific Society.
Donald Hope Library
* 12 October, 3pm – 5pm. Astrology demonstration for parents.
* 14 October, 3.45pm – 4.45pm. Story-telling workshop with Susan Lee for children over 4 years.
* 16 October, 10.30 – 11.30am. Story-telling workshop with Susan Lee for children over 4 years.
West Barnes Library
* 16 October, 10.30am – 12.15pm. ‘Poetry Together’, a family poetry workshop.
Pollards Hill Library
* Events daily from10am – 12am including on Monday, Sewing Session; Tuesday, Stranger Danger; Thursday, Healthy Eating and Exercise; Friday, Craft and Saturday, Massage and Story Time.