Keeping you and our staff safe is our top priority. This is why the safest way to access support from us is on our website or over the telephone on 020 8274 4901 rather than visiting us in person. You’ve done really well over the last four months by accessing services remotely, let’s keep that up and keep everyone safe.
If you cannot access your service this way and need to visit the civic centre, the building will reopen to the public from Wednesday 5 August, 10am-4pm. It will look and feel a little different and we ask you to follow some simple safety guidance:
- Do not enter the civic centre if you are ill or have a fever, cough, or a loss of smell and taste or difficulty breathing.
- Visit alone, unless you need a helper or have young children you need to bring with you.
- Wear a face covering.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering and when leaving the building.
- Adhere to social distancing throughout the building.
- Follow the advice and instructions of staff.