We’re looking for young people aged 18–30 years-old to join our Young Adults COVID-19 Community Champions group. This is just one part of Merton’s overall approach to managing and responding to COVID-19 outbreaks. Want to join us? Here’s what you’ll get:
- The latest information on COVID-19 from the NHS and Merton Public Health so that you can share clear and consistent messages with your family, friends or colleagues
- The chance to feedback on challenges or misinformation and shape how we respond to COVID-19 in Merton
- Opportunities to work with the voluntary sector and raise awareness of the importance of following the COVID-19 restrictions
- Experience related to the pandemic which you can put on your C.V
- The opportunity to share your experiences of COVID-19 and how it has affected you and your loved ones
The group is free to join. Please send your email expressing your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you aged 13 – 17yrs? We will be launching the under 18’s COIVD-19 Young Champions in February, watch this space for further details.