The National Deaf Children’s Society (NDCS) Listening Bus is visiting Merton on Wednesday 17 March, from 1pm to 6pm, at the Chaucer Centre in Canterbury Road, Morden. The bus is fully equipped with the latest equipment for hearing impaired adults and children.
Come along and try out:
· Amplified phones, textphones, and videophones
· Alarm clocks that flash or shake under your pillow
· Doorbells and phones that flash
· Special smoke alarms and vibrating pagers
· Loops and listening aids to help you hear the television or music
· Captioned and signed videos
· Sign language and other software to help you learn
Representatives from the Merton Hearing Impaired Service, along with members of the NCDS team will be on hand to answer any questions, and give advice and information about the latest services and equipment available.
If you can’t come along, you can contact the NDCS direct for more information on 020 7250 0123 (Mon – Fri 10am – 5pm)