A number of road shows to demystify the secondary schools applications process will get underway next week.
The range of shows, to be held at primary schools throughout the borough, will help families with children due to start in secondary school in September 2006.
Following a successful run last year, the roadshows will explain the admissions procedure and answer any lingering questions. The shows are open to anyone with a child was born between 1 September 1994 and 31 August 1995.
Don’t worry if you cannot attend as full details of how to apply for a secondary school place will be issued to parents and carers in September, via your current primary school.
Families are welcome to attend whichever event is convenient. The road shows will take place on the dates shown below at 6.30pm and will include a short presentation and then a question and answer session. The sessions will run for between 30 and 45 minutes.
· 21 June – Lonesome Primary School
· 22 June – Cranmer Primary School
· 23 June – West Wimbledon Primary School
· 7 July – All Saints C of E Primary School
· 29 June – St John Fisher RC Primary School
· 4 July – Bishop Gilpin C of E Primary School
· 6 July – Merton Park Primary School
020 8545 3483